Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers

Happy Mothers Day!


I am very grateful to have a mother and have her as my best friend.
I love my mom because she loves me,
because she is pretty and smells nice.
I love my mom because she taught me how to cook and clean and do laundry and iron and do all of the basic everyday things.
I love my mom because she takes me to lunch every week and goes to Wal-Mart with me.
I love my mom because she went to the cannery and canned onions with me and because she had as much fun with the Days of 47' as I did.
I love my mom because she has great red curly hair and because she taught me the importance of suncreen.
I love my mom because I can talk to her about anything and also cry to her over anything.
I love my mom and I hope to be like her.

I am also grateful for Bart's mom. She raised a wonderful son who is hardworking and loyal. I appreciate her efforts in raising him in the gospel and teaching him how to treat women.

Thank you Kathy!

1 comment:

Nee said...

oh sweet Ness,
you make me cry....thank you for being so sweet. I love being your mom....every day that I get to spend with you is pure joy to me.
The day that you were born was one of the happiest days of my life.
Loves, Mom