Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some favorites

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things."

As I sit here thinking about life, love and the pursuit of happiness, I am grateful for some of the little things in life that just make me happy.  I would consider these as some of my favorite things in day to day life-nothing serious mind you.

In no particular order:

 Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice & Beans-yummy and quick.

Papermate Profile 1.4b pens-go and buy these from Wal-Mart they will revolutionize how you feel about writing.


Lash Blast mascara-amazing, amazing, amazing.  If you need a second opinion go to the blog courtney kate, found on my family blog list.

Mentholatum- My mom uses it, my grandma uses it, it's old fashioned but works for those cracked lips!


Sarah Richardson/Sarah's House-On HGTV Saturday night 8:30/7:30 central.

 
Body Pump at Studio Cove- I obviously don't workout every day but I really like this gym class. If anyone is interested I would be happy to have you come to a class with me.


Camelbak water bottle- I love the straw because I don't dump water on myself and I love the color-I got pink. This is a family favorite from REI.



Do any of you have  favorites that I should be aware of?

5 comments:

Diana said...

I agree its the little things that I love. One of my favorite things is a little plastic thing to put at the bottom of your toothpaste so you never have to fight about who is squeezing the tube in the middle you just keep moving it up as you use the toothpaste. Love it.

Kaile and Cambria said...

Cheetos!!! I also love chocolate chips from mom's cupboard and warm comfy slippers!

Leslie said...

TiVo...It's totally revolutionized the way I waste my time. I don't have to plan my day around my favoirte show and I don't have to be tempted by McDonalds commercials.
Heater vents on the floor...Nothing makes my winter days better than covering the heater with a blanket, lying underneath, and reading a book.
Lastly, a baby gate to block the stairs! Enough said :)
Loved your list.

Nee said...

Some of yours are some of mine. A warm blanket when you take a nap, a husband sleeping next to me that I can put my cold feet on, Cafe Rio, diet Dr. Pepper, pedicures for cheap at the nail school, spending time with my kids, down pillows, e-mails from my missionary, a day at the beach.
Keep loving life. It is good.
Mom

Kelsy said...

I took your advice and tried the Lash Blast mascara. Love it! Thanks for the tip...