Sunday, December 5, 2010

Terrible idea

I wanted to be festive and cute but it backfired and now I am grumpy.  Most people have a cute holiday background for their blog, so I tried to do the same thing. I found a background (not the one that is on the blog now) and I copied and pasted and read the directions.  Everything was fine until I wanted to change my font color to match...(shouldn't be hard I've done it before). My layout tab that is supposed to be somewhere on this blog is GONE. It's not by the design tab or the setting tab. I even clicked on the "help" button and read all the instructions. So now I can't change my font colors from red, black and blue which means that I have to find a background with those colors. BLAH.  I want new colors, what's the point of changing the background if you can't change colors?  If anyone knows how to fix my problem, please, please, please let me know. How bothersome.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I ran into the same problem a few months ago. It seems to me that blogger "updated" and tried to just add their own types of designs to choose from. I feel your frustration. I miss being able to be more creative with the fonts and colors.

Hopefully someone will have figured out something we couldn't :)

Rosie said...

yep... I ran into that last night when I changed the picture on my header. When blogger updated they made it harder. You'll find it in "Designer Templates" or "Template Designer" tab. You can pick new font colors in there.

Leslie said...

But it is one cute background!

Nee said...

Oh my sweet Ness!!!
What a hoot that you would blog about the Amazing Race!!!!
Maybe you should just audition to be on it and see what happens.
Maybe it's your destiny!!!!
I must say that the Acapella boys were great, though.
Loves,
Mom