Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 5 and 6

No water, no sinks, no countertop and no mirror. My bathroom was worthless for the last 36 hours but Bart got most of it put back together an hour ago. Now I have a new granite counter, 2 new sinks, 2 new faucets and a taller more back friendly cabinet and I was able to seal the grout!





We still need new lights, hardware, a mirror and I need to paint the cabinet, plus we need to paint the ceiling and walls but we are making progress. Originally I was going to stain the cabinet a coffee brown but now I think I'm going to paint it grey instead.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Nee said...

looking good.....excited to come see it

Nee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nee said...

the bathroom looks even better in person and the new big mirror that you just installed....not in these pictures....is great also.