Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cute Carter


This is my little brother Carter Paul, I shouldn't really say "little" though because he is bigger, taller, tougher and cooler than I am.

He graduated from Skyline High School this last week. The Family went out to dinner at Red Robin before graduation to celebrate. We love bottomless fries.


Carter is a nice brother and I like him because he is funny, has a killer smile, is great wakeboarder and he has dealt better than I would have with his torn ACL and missing his whole senior year of football.


LOVE YOU!!!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

We here at our house love Carter also! He is the coolest ever!

The Sonboul's said...

Hello and yes :) I do remember you!
It's so fun to hear from you and that you stopped by my blog. I love that you're a scrapper too. WOOT!

PS very sweet post about your brother :)

Devanie said...

Oh Canessa you lovely! It is so great to hear from you! What a fantastic suprise! We are totally in Bountiful- where are you? When can we get together? P.S. I LOVE your wedding photos- you look DIVINE!

RaCHeL said...

Wow! What a studly looking kid. I can't believe how big he got. I still remember little Carter running around. It is fun to see pics of your family. Tell them all hello from me. Hope all is well with you and Bart.

Leslie said...

So this is the second time I have had to write this comment. If it doesn't work this time, I may just give up! I guess I'm not very good with computers :( You can tell Carter that I agree with you, he does have very nice teeth!

Leslie said...

:) It worked!!!!!

Nee said...

how nice of you to blog about your brother.....you are his bestest big sister and he loves it when you come around
thanks for being so good to him
love,
mom

Adam and Julia said...

I'm glad to see that you haven't died! I won't get upset that you haven't responded to my emails because I have done it to you before. But if it happens another time, I may get upset! It's very nice of you to blog about your brother and his accomplishments. Maybe I should do the same.