Monday, May 11, 2009

"M" is for...

MOM
Thank you mom for being my best friend,
For sharing diet Dr. Peppers and Cafe
Rio Salads,
For telling me when my bum doesn't look good in a pair of jeans,
For loving my wedding as much as I do,
For being a fabulous cook and passing the tradition on to me,
and for listening to me vent...all the time.
XOXOXO

(Bart's tribute)

I like my mom cuz she is nice, and cute, and helpful, and friendly, and smiley, and she has rosey cheeks. She is grrreat.
Plus she tells me that I'm not crazy and the world isn't out to get me.
She is my only mom - so that makes her even more extra special to me!
THANKS Mom!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yeah Moms! Nice Tributes!

Adam and Julia said...

Mom's are great. But I have to ask, what is up with Bart in that picture of him with his mom?!!

Rosie said...

those shorts are scary, Bart! And Canessa, strawberries came mostly from Walmart (as low as 88 cents a pound!) and of course I'm free for you to come see me. Come by anytime!