Monday, September 28, 2009

My old life

An ode to my old life.
Oh where, oh where did my care free life go? Oh where, oh where can it be? Sleeping in, watching HGTV, making cookies, time to blog and blog stock, staying up late watching movies and cuddling, going to lunch and playing with my mom. Those are all just a brief memory, for now I am in graduate school and I am sentenced to studying and reading and practicing and reading and commuting to Provo and still working and being tired.
But wait, I must remember that I did this to myself!


5 comments:

Diana said...

Don't give up!Good luck for the coming semester even if it means a whole lot of hard work!

Rosie said...

we should do lunch soon... like before next Wednesday. whats your schedule like? Call me!

Adam and Julia said...

So you thought that by posting this it would finally convince me to go back to school as well?

Nee said...

I miss those days of lunches & shopping with my girl. Hope we can have one here soon.
Loves,
Mom

Barbaloot said...

Why did I not know you were doing graduate school? Good luck-hope you survive:)