Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Movies 10

I love the dollar theater! Bart and I only go to a "real" movie theater, maybe once a year.


1-The dollar theater is economical.
2-You still get the big screen experience.
3-By the time the movies are at the dollar theater you know if they are good/worth your time.
4-Sugarhouse movies 10 has replaced their old chairs.

Bart always smells the chair to see if they are stinky and he has been pleasantly surprised in the last few months with the decent smelling chairs. This weekend I think I will go and see Julie and Julia. If anyone is interested in coming with Bart and me on Friday night you are more then invited.
I would rather eat a 7 dollar meal and go to a dollar movie instead of a 8 dollar movie and no dinner. Maybe I just like eating :) Now I must admit that I will probably go see New Moon at the real theater BUT it will be a matinee and it won't be the 5 AM showing at Thanksgiving Point.

Bottom line-I like the dollar theater and I like saving money.

4 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

Movies 10 has moved up in the world... new seating?!? I wish I was there to go see these movies with you. I haven't seen them yet (because we don't have a dollar theater here). Have fun! Let's go see lots of dollar movies when we're there in a few weeks!

Barbaloot said...

I'm all about the dollar theater, too...but I also will be going to the "nicer" one tomorrow for New Moon:)

Jill said...

That's exactly what Brad and I do. We'll go to a "real" movie theater a couple times a year and only to matinees so we spend $5 in stead of $8. I guess saving money is popular right now!

Diana said...

It was great seeing Julie and Julia! I thought it was the cutest movie! And I'm so glad the dollar movies have new seats, it makes it so much more bearable.