Saturday, December 19, 2009

A LATE Thanksgiving recap

........................................................................
Over Thanksgiving break I did everything possible except study...which of course I regretted during finals. Cambria came down from Rexburg so we went and got pedicures from Color My Nails school. Only $10.
........................................................................I decided to be adventurous and try TEAL toes. I was affraid that the teal might look like fungus but it didn't.


Next was the 5th annual CRAIGO PIE NIGHT. My mom invites lots of neighbors and friend over to the house, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I helped my mom this year by actually making some pies-not just eating the pies. We made 20 pies and had 75 people come over. This is a great way to start out the 5lb holiday gain.

........................................................................This is a happy Bart. I have lovingly nicknamed Bart a garbage disposal. He eats and eats and eats and eats.

I had to post this picture of Katie bug and Colin. They went to the Lamda Delta Sigma winter formal. I absolutley love Katie's dress. I wish I had a place to wear it-Katie is only 6 inches taller than me but that shouldn't be a problem-right?







1 comment:

Nee said...

I LOOOOVVVEEEEE getting pedicures. I feel so pampered. We have such fun together. I love it.
Thanks for blogging some of my life for me also.
Colin looks pretty darn cute too.
Loves,
Mom