Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My cute sister-in-laws!

I am not crafty and I don't have the time to be crafty-even if I wanted too but my 5 cute sister-in-laws have started an "Etsy" shop and I want to support them in their new venture. They were nice enough to try to convince me to make little headbands and be apart of the Dutch Sisters but I have hundreds of pages of reading to do (so that someday I can be a good nurse practitioner!!!). Just in case anyone actually reads this blog and isn't already a Dutch Sister I want to let you know about it the great stuff the girls offer.

Hello Family & Friends,
Over the Christmas break my sisters and I decided to start up our own "Etsy" Shop. This is a website where people from all over the world share their talents and sell their handmade items. Each of us is selling something different, something that we love, and something that ties us together as sisters. We love making things and are excited to share our new adventure with each of you. There are scarfs, headbands, beanies, bags, kids aprons, and hand painted boards. We're slowly getting our shop up and running. If you'd like to take a peek here are our web addresses:


The Etsy site web address is: www.thedutchsisters.etsy.comOur blog address is: www.thedutchsisters.blogspot.com


Here's a little bio about all of us "Dutch Sisters":
Our grandparents immigrated from Holland in 1949. Our Grandmother was a wonderful woman. She was very talented and creative. She had a great love for making handmade items and instilled that same love in her grandchildren.
Like our Grandmother, we hope to share our talents and a little of what we love with you as well.

"The Five Dutch Sisters" Sjaanie * Rebekka * Mary Ann * Joanna * Katie

1 comment:

Matt and Joanna said...

You're the best! And, you can always change your mind and join us!