Sunday, April 4, 2010

Guess Where?

My youngest brother Carter (whom I have blogged about before) has turned in his LDS mission papers. We are all hoping that he will receive his call in about 10 days!

I am asking, and begging each of you to leave a comment on where you think Carter will go on his mission.

Please, please, please, leave a comment. I love comments! Most of you don't know Carter but that doesn't matter-you can leave a comment anyway. Please, please, pretty please. My mom is going to scrapbook all of the results.

The person that guesses where Carter is going will get a treat/prize...even if you live faraway I will figure out something to send you.

As far as Bart and I go. We are busy but happy and relatively healthy. Only 2 more week until my semester is over-3 down, 4 to go!

13 comments:

Emily said...

I will say the Philippines :)

Kelli said...

Brazil!

Alison said...

Our Guesses Germany or Japan

Kelli said...

Josh says Argentina
Aaron says Hawaii
Jonathan says Brazil
Alex says Alaska

Unknown said...

Russia....

Diana said...

Mexico

Leslie said...

Of course I've gotta go with Central America!!! If you make me be more specific, I vote El Salvador :) I'm glad your semester is almost over. Can we go to the Peruvian Restaurant to celebrate?

Holly said...

I say British Columbia, Canada. Just pulled that out of a hat since I don't know your bro at all!!

Matt and Joanna said...

I think he will go to Mexico! Or maybe Tennessee...

Devanie said...

Baltic Mission! Or Norway!

cbleeflang said...

Julia says South Korea

cbleeflang said...

Kumpy- El Salvador
Shaun-England or Portugal

Sjaanie said...

South Africa