Thursday, February 24, 2011

A new blog

My mom, Renee, just started her own blog. She has been perusing blogs since cousin Kelli started her blog a couple years ago. She enjoys looking at pictures and reading about what everyone is doing. If you are interested in looking at her blog go to http://www.neesnews.blogspot.com/ or if you are one of the private bloggers (ie-Liz, Miranda, Joanna, Shannon, Marie, etc) she would love to be invited-that wasn't very subtle, was it.?. I'm not sure what email she is using but you could leave her a comment.

"Well, yes we could read you blog...or you could just TELL us about your school day"

 
By the way, thank you for your comments on the bathroom.  Even though 7 comments is dismal compared to "real" bloggers, I appreciate it and it makes me happy.

3 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

I'm so impressed! Can you imagine my mom trying to figure out blogging. haha! Come and hang out with us!!!

Nee said...

Thanks Ness for letting people know. Now come help me change a few things and add another post. Loves

Tyson and Marie said...

Canessa! Please forgive me! I am so behind with the blogging world and felt like I haven't stopped moving ever since we moved up here! Crazy! I would LOVE to add you Mom to my blog! I feel honored that she would want to see what we are up to....considering it is not much! :) How are you? Are you moving to P-town? We HAVE to get together. How about next week?