Thursday, May 19, 2011

This is the house that Bart will rebuild

Do any of you remember the children's book/nursery rhyme, This is the House that Jack Built? Well I have decided that the theme for our new house will be "this is the house that Bart rebuilt".  I think it's kind of catchy :)


This picture is of the house before Bart (BB). We think the house has "good bones" and a lot of potential.  We love that it is a brick rambler with a 2 car garage on the main floor.   Hopefully you will enjoy our house projects with us these next years.


By the way, the house is in Provo, we decided to stay here so Bart won't have to commute again. We would love for you to come visit and help us plan our renovations but we don't have any seating yet.

7 comments:

M said...

Congratulations on the new house! Is it located in a good location for your guys? I'm guessing that the house is in Salt Lake, or did you guys decide to stay in Utah Valley?

Brian and Lindsey said...

Looking forward to seeing what you guys do to it! I love your before and after posts. You guys do amazing work.

Eric & Gretchen said...

You are so close to use we have to get together!

Diana said...

I love to see the projects that you and Bart do. They always turn out so nice. Love to see you new house soon!

Emily said...

That looks like an amazing house. I love ramblers! (Maybe your work will convince my hubby to love them, too.)

I can't wait to see the amazing transformation. You both have great taste.

Adam and Julia said...

That is why we can't ever get in touch! I was way over on texts this month and couldn't text, and you didn't have the internet. Maybe we can chat sometime!

Leslie said...

So say goodbye to the hubby? Jk Congrats on the house. I am excited to see the inside.