Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ksl.com

I love finding a bargain on ksl.com.  Sometime I will tell you all about my kitchen that I bought on ksl.com, but probably not until we actually put the kitchen in.

Yep, I bought this entire kitchen off ksl. Love it
Yesterday Bart and I drove to Lindon to look at new french doors that I found on ksl. Bart has wanted to put a french door in the "piano room" since we first bought the house. Now the "piano room" doesn't have a piano in it...supposedly the previous owners use it for a piano-even though I thought it was a formal dining room.


The room is very small and comes off of the living room, but it has a nice window, so we decided that it will be our office/computer room...someday. Have I mentioned to you that the ENTIRE house is a construction zone? Bart just keeps telling me that one project leads to another-so we have lots of unfinished projects.

This is a close up view, compared to the picture above.

Since we found a great deal on these french doors, Bart decided to build the walls and put the door up last night (this way he can run the electrical in the new walls).  I really like the look of french doors-my parent and in-laws have french doors-I think they are a classic.



The new wall went right between the window and door.


Hopefully this next month we will see more improvement in the house, instead of being stuck on plumbing like we were last week :)



5 comments:

Nee said...

He did this in 1 day???? I was just there and it was full of appliances! Bart you continue to amaze and impress me!!!

Diana said...

I am amazed as well! I'm so glad we married such handy men! I love the kitchen and love that you found it on KSL. Will you come decorate for me? I'm serious.

Leslie said...

Love the french doors and it looks like that will be a perfect sized office.

Amy said...

The French doors are beautiful. Fun to see more "finish" work, isn't it? We are always facing the "gut the whole room and fix it right before we can make it pretty" challenge :P

The Sonboul's said...

I want to do that someday for a scrapbook room. I can't wait to see how everything else comes along