Sunday, September 18, 2011

Score!

We scored a great deal on hardware the other week.  Bart and I were headed to the lighting department at Lowe's and I noticed a large cart sitting in the aisle.  Of course I stopped and looked...Bart kept walking (he is normally one track minded and doesn't like my detours). It turned out that Lowe's had just discounted their stock of last years knobs and pulls...I hit the hardware jackpot.


In total we bought 51 pieces of hardware for our 2 bathrooms, downstairs kitchen, upstairs bedrooms and I even got a knob for the hallway.


Our total for the hardware was $31 dollars!!! I figured that we saved over 220 dollars just by being in the right place at the right time. HOORAY.


This next week I hope to post about our fun trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina, as well as all the electrical work that Bart has been doing. Thanks for reading my little blog :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is an incredible deal! Way to get side tracked :)

Nee said...

You are the queen of deals!!!! I like to shop with you!
Loves,
Mom

Amy said...

The hardware looks great! You don't always find stuff that looks good in the bargain bin...way to go!

Adam and Julia said...

I don't know how you ALWAYS manage to hit it big, but you do!