Thursday, March 29, 2012

The fence

Bart has had ants in his pants for the last 5 months. All he has wanted to do is work outside and dig in the ground. I don't understand his feelings at all, but I am grateful for the nice fence which he built in just a few short days. We always planned on building a fence but now that it's finished-can I tell you how nice it is? It is awesome to actually have some PRIVACY.

I went to relief society last night and when I was describing where I lived, the lady got really excited and piped up, "Oh, you're the ones building a fence". I took that as a compliment.

So, here is to Bart and his love of digging and building fences.
























By the end of the weekend I bet I will have 2 gates and a trellis to go with the new fence.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Barb said...

Ooh, it looks so great! John will be so jealous. He's been talking about building a fence in our backyard for a month!

Leslie said...

"lazy" is NOT one word that will ever describe that man!

I'm so glad we got to visit today and that I got to see that non-existent belly :)

Diana said...

It looks great. We are looking to hire someone to put in a fence for us... is Bart for hire?

Nee said...

the fence looks great and smells even better in person. Love the trellis.....what's going to grow over it? Bart, you do great work! Are you sure you don't want to just hire out as a handy man instead of working for the government?
Loves,
Mom