Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Meet Rosi

This is Rosalyn, nicknamed Rosi many years ago. Rosi has been my longest time friend-since I moved into her neighborhood the summer of 6th grade. We have enough similarities that it was easy to be friends, but we are different enough (sorry Rosi that I stink at make believe and imagining) that we never fought over boys or silly things.

Lani, Rosi, Me
Melanie, Kyle and Tyler

Rosi, Mikel and yes, I am the one in the blue dress, with the white wig


Even though Rosi decided to move ALL the way across the country we still get to have something in common and share a little miracle.


Not only are we pregnant, originally our due date was the SAME-she got moved up a couple days and I got moved back but still, pretty darn fun.

10 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

It's fun to see these old pictures. I love the picture of the two you together pregnant. I'm glad you got to take one even though she lives so far away!

Nee said...

How fun!!! Such great old pictures. Make sure Rosi sees this blog! Glad to see a belly pic.

Amy said...

So great that you have this wonderful connection with your friend! Love the photos :)

M said...

It's neat that you guys are pregnant with the same due date. And what fun pictures! I loved seeing that picture with Mikel and Jon. Are you friends with them on FB? I'm sure they'd love to see that one.

The Mecham Family said...

Um excuse me?! I didn't know I would be famous as well in this post! That is great you two formed such a great friendship, I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous. I was a crappy friend. If I could do it all over again I would care about things that really mattered and that is friends that last forever, not stupid boys!! So excited for your babies!!!

Eric & Laura said...

Oh my dear friend! I miss you guys! I love this post & for the first time in quite awhile...miss those days! Okay, maybe not those days...just those fun friends! You're darling! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Love,
Laura

Emily said...

I'm always amazed when something like that happens. I loved seeing all the pictures of the two of you growing up. Beautiful girls you both are! Are you both having boys?

Adam and Julia said...

That's pretty cool. That would be fun, you should've waited until I get pregnant again :) And no, that's not an announcement!

Unknown said...

Hey It's Maurisa (jones) I ran into your blog from Lani's. I cannot believe that you and Ros stayed friends for so long. Lani and I still get together anytime i am in town too! So good to see your blog!!

Linda said...

What great pictures and memories. You have both grown up to be the beautiful and amazing women I always knew you would be. I couldn't be happier for each of you.