Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Aren't these the cutest things?

Last weekend I had a baby shower with some neighborhood friends up in SLC and I was spoiled. We had great food, company and conversation. Can you believe these adorable baby cake pops that my mom made?



French Toast custard, John Wayne casserole, 2 types of syrup, fresh fruit and a dessert table that was darling and delicious.  Cake pops, almond glazed sugar cookies, jordan almond favors, mixed nuts, butter mints and macadamia nut hershey's kisses from Hawaii.




This cute diaper cake was a gift from one of my mom's very best friends and it ended up being the center piece for the buffet table.


I am very lucky to have such generous friends and family that "showered" me with baby paraphernalia.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so sad that I had to miss it. I need to call you soon to get your updates before this baby comes.

Amy said...

Sooo sorry I had to miss your shower! Looks like a wonderful event for a wonderful lady!

Matt and Joanna said...

Wow! Your mom really outdid herself with those baby cake pops, so cute. It looks like a really fun shower, what am I going to do for ours! yikes :)

Nee said...

it was such a fun party...thanks so much for your help and input....couldn't have pulled it off without you.....love these first babies coming along!!!!! You do have lots of people that love you and are excited for this baby boy!!!!