Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What have you been doing?

For the 2 months that Bart has been in Yuma, a lot of people have asked me, well "what are you doing, while Bart works?" I must admit that my "normal " schedule is quite fabulous.


0829-My alarm goes off
0835-Run down to breakfast...didn't have to buy it, make it or clean up the dishes
0900-Go to the gym
1100ish-Go sit by the pool
1230-Play with Ratty (yes, we have a pet rat and yes, we brought her to Yuma and NO, she is not disgusting, we love her. I will have to blog about her sometime.)
1:00-Shower but I don't put on make up anymore-too lazy
2:00-SCRAPBOOK
3:30-Get hungry
5:30-Wait eagerly for Bart to come home
6:00-Dinner...again don't have to buy, prepare or clean up
7:00-Whatever Bart wants...hot tub, reading, watching the office


Bart and I made a deal that if I didn't work I HAD to get my scrapbooking done. I want you to know that I held up my end of the deal. I scrapbooked and scrapbooked and ordered pictures and scrapbooked and walked to Sam's club to get the pictures and then I scrapbooked some more and I even started dreaming about scrapbooking.

I started out in February scrapbooking my Days of 47 fun.
































Then I scrapbooked my 2 trips to Europe.













Lastly, I did our wedding scrapbooking, which I am very glad, relieved and excited to have finished...even if no one will look at them and it will just collect dust on the coffee table. I am still very happy to have it finished.




I now have nothing to scrapbook and I am very glad!

8 comments:

Nee said...

I am so jealous that you got to finish some scrapbooks. It made me smile to see so many of the pictures that hold sweet memories for me. I can't wait to go through them and relive the moments. Loves.

Tyson and Marie said...

That brings back so many memories! I still need to do a Days of 47 Scrapbook. One of these days:) I am SO jealous you went to Mexico! Man, that looks like so much fun and so relaxing. I am just craving the sun right now. I can't wait for summer. I want to hear your plans about school and Provo. Maybe I will see you more often:)

Rosie said...

nothing to scrapbook, huh? That means its time ot have a baby, right? =) By the way, when you get back I still would love it if you could host a CTMH party... we can get you starting on making cards then. =) By the way, when are you coming back?

Kaile and Cambria said...

Your scrapbooks look so cute! Can I look at them when we come down for conference... I need some ideas! I am going to scrapbook high school, LDS Business College, Europe and Wedding in Indiana!

Emily said...

I want your life!!!

I'll admit I'm jealous (but also happy for you) that your scrapbooking is done. I keep telling myself it will happen for me, too...someday...

Brandon and Katie said...

Hey Bart and Canessa! This is Katie (Nelson) Gage...I found your blog on Joanna's and wanted to say hello. I love your pictures--you guys look so happy. What an adventure to be able to spend some time in Yuma. Good luck with school, Canessa. I'd love to hear from you. Our blog is private, but you can email me at katiejill@hotmail.com if you want and I'll send you an invite. Good luck with things, and congrats on finishing your scrapbooking--I need to do that, too :)

Adam and Julia said...

I'm happy to see that you kept up on your end of the bargain by scrapbooking. I'm sure you would've never heard the end of it if you hadn't. When does BYU start?

Homemade Toys said...

Wow your rats sound adorable!! Could I possibly use some of your pictures for my new site Rat Info ? If so could you post them on the Rat Forum to let me know I have consent? I would love to add them to out Cute Rat Pictures page!!!