Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Boy


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Bart had his Birthday this passed weekend. We celebrated by eating and visiting and boating and eating some more and napping and eating and blowing out candles. I think Bart's favorite present was an extension
cord from my parents, he seemed genuinely excited to use his new tool-and now he can give his fathers extension cord back. :)



I'm a lucky girl to have convinced Bart to marry me. He is kind, a hard worker, sincere, optimistic, funny, honest and the hottest slalom skier ever!!! I hope 28 treats him well and that all his birthday wishes come true.



3 comments:

Leslie said...

Tell Bart I also wish him a very happy birthday! I forgot that July is a very busy month for you with everyone of your friends and families celebrating birthdays. When you decide to have kids, I recommend staying clear of July! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back with you yet but if you have a free weekend I would love to have a little birthday celebration this friday for saturday. Let me know. Once again tell Bart we send our wishes.

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Bart! We are glad Canessa convinced you to marry her also.

The Condies said...

Thanks Ness. We need all the prayers and faith we can get. And BTW, happy birthday Bartus!