Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Nursery

Before Dutch arrived, we had the nursery completed...or so I thought. I ended up choosing a more contemporary rug that has a similar pattern as the wallpaper. We bought the crib and dresser from JC Penney and my fabulous rocker recliner is from Babinski's.

After Dutch arrive I realized that I needed more storage!  So, Bart made some simple shelves, which I put baskets on and I also needed what I call a "command center" by my rocking chair.  I wanted a place where my pump could live, I could put books (mainly on sleeping), nursing pads, and most importantly a place I could keep my itouch or phone.

Now, I do not profess to be a photographer. So, even though I would have liked to post fabulous, designer, staged pictures that couldn't happen. I do love my nursery though and I hope you enjoy, especially since this is what the room looked like when we bought the house.

 
 



 
Hooray for babies! Nursery's are the best.
 

4 comments:

Sjaanie said...

Love the sailboat theme!

Nee said...

I feel like I a on a movie set every time I go in your nursery. It is very lovely. I never had a nursery that looked so good.

Angela said...

Love it! I think it's so cool what you've done with your house!

Leslie said...

So there are a few reason that I hate you. #1 is that you moved to Provo right when I was done with it, and #2 is that your baby sleeps 8-10 hours a night! Yep, hate ya :)

Love the pottery barn magazine nursery too. I guess that would be reason #3