Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Barn Doors part 2

I spent the weekend painting and after all that painting, my right hand had a permanent CRAMP-it hurt for 2 days. But look at my lovely barn doors for my closet.


 I ended up painting them white because I was afraid.  Afraid to paint them red or black or stain them brown because I didn't want the room to look smaller or feel like a dark hole -just call me fraidy cat.

Since Monday was the 24th of July, I didn't have to go to clinicals. I couldn't make myself paint ANYMORE so I read a book.


It was wonderful, easy to read and it made me laugh!  I would recommend this if you are looking for a real life romance novel. 

5 comments:

Nee said...

doors look great....probably the safest bet for now and for a future rental. You will love having big doors that open up so that you can get to your stuff inside. Loves Mom

Diana said...

They turned out great! I could never be that clever. Love it!

Angela said...

They look awesome. And now I want to read that book!

Colin and Katie said...

Hooray! It's looking all beautiful and finished! Now you just have all of your fun decorating that you do so well! PS I'm so glad you liked the book!

Leslie said...

I like the white. Honestly, it's probably what I would have done too because it's just classy.