Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THIRTY, 30, three-zero

"Bart had a birthday shout HOORAY, we want to sing to him today, one year older and wiser too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you".
I bet you can't guess what Bart wanted to do for his birthday...
I decided a couple weeks ago I wanted to highlight Bart on his 30th birthday (I didn't tell him because he wouldn't want me too...plus it will take him a couple days to even realize that I posted this) with 30 things we like about him. I want to thank all the family and friends that helped me compile this list.

We like Bart because

 Of his love for the outdoors and adventure
 He is a loyal friend
Of his focus to projects, regardless of scope or type
   He is diligent
Hard working
Sensitive to others
I love to work with him side by side – we think alike and work alike
He's lots of fun to "dream" with (he has great ideas)
Tons of self-discipline
He has energy and gets things done
He's athletic
Good looking
Bart is optimistic
 A builder
 Fun
 A great water-skier
He makes me laugh
Is tender heart
  He is hardworking/dedicated
A "jack of all trades"
He has awesome gun shooting skills
Is always nice
 Bart is the only person I know who could eat 12 hot dogs in one sitting and win the gallon of milk challenge
An NPR follower
Helpful
He is a great friend... a lifelong friend
He sews
 He loves tools
Bart's mix of imagination and realism
He gets so much done
I like that he's a good swimmer, it helps motivate me when I swim
He will talk to me even when he's busy

Thanks for being an all around great guy! Loves

2 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

happy birthday, bart! i love you and just wish that i got to see you more often!

Nee said...

Thank you for sharing your big b-day with us. Hope you felt like it was a good day. We love you and are glad that you were willing to take on our oldest child and love her and grow with her.
Here's to many more birthdays together.
Loves,
Renee