Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maui

We are staying in Kaanapali, in Maui. The resort is lovely, the beaches are nice but the water is too cold for my liking. I got in anyway and I'm glad I did because Bart and I ran into 2 sea turtles munching on moss. It was fun to float over them and see the other marine life.


Other than snorkeling, we have sat, read, ate, napped, swam, did some site seeing and watched whales out in front of our hotel.  We are waking up at 2AM today so we can drive over to the volcano, watch the sun rise and then ride a bike back down the volcano. I'll let you know how it goes but I plan on napping on a beach chair tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That sounds like my kind of vacation. The perfect mix of experiencing and relaxing! Good luck with the volcano :)