Sunday, June 12, 2011

Come PIN with me.

Have you heard of Pinterest?  It's wonderful, amazing, terrific, exciting and yet another great way to spend time on the internet.  Did you notice how I didn't say WASTE time on the internet? Pinterest is an online catalog that will allow you to organize and keep all your inspirational pictures for the home, ideas, recipes, fashion or DIY's in one nice place....not cluttered all around your desk, or table, or floor.  Gone are the days of ripping pages out of magazines! For the last year I have had a hard time remembering what blog or site I wanted to remember certain things from-but not anymore.



I would highly recommend that you get a Pinterest account.  It is free and I can send you and invite ASAP so that we can start pinning together.  HOORAY. Or you could also request an account from pinterest.com-just note that it will take around 7 days for them to email you with an activated account. SO just leave me a comment and make sure I have your email address.



I found a great pinterest tutorial from Beth over at Home Stories A2Z.  The tutorial takes less than 5 minutes and it will help you navigate around the site- instead of muddle through everything like I have for the last month. Click Here

Come on what are you waiting for.?. Christmas has come early :)

5 comments:

Rosie said...

send me a invite! I stumble upon far too many cute ideas that I want to hack. :)

Sjaanie said...

Sounds interesting...send me an invite!

Bartus said...

I hope you will post a picture of me on your bulitan bored.... :-} I am looking very handsome these days.

Colin and Katie said...

Sounds like a good idea! Will you send me an invite pretty please?

Nee said...

yes, sign me up, although I quite like ripping out pages in magazines!!! It lets me know which magazine I've read!!!
Mom