Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Haunting

I must admit that since Bart and I have been married we have not been "into" Halloween.  I only buy one bag of candy and as soon as it's gone, we turn the lights out and go to a movie.  I assume that all of this will change once we have our own trick-or-treater but until then we like it status quo. 
That doesn't mean we don't like a good Halloween party with costumes, games, and great food though.


Many thanks to the hostess Lizzabeth (only I can call her that) who made cute invitations, decorated her house and INVITED us.


My mom and I spent hours making our matching Mr. and Mrs. costumes.  The only reason I had costumes was because of her and her expertise. Thanks MOM.

I think we are the best Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head that was ever made.

All of the party animals came in costume and we had lots of fun visiting, laughing, eating and taking pictures.  I am embarrassed that I already forgot some names but I did...

Carlene and hubby as crayon and paper

Michael and Jennifer Fong
 
Meg and Abe Ford


Cassidy and Nate Hansen

Tim and wife

Britta and Christian Weiss

Thanks again to Liz for all the planning and coordinating that she did.  If we get our house done by Christmas EVERYONE is invited to an ugly sweater contest/party.


Happy Halloween to us.


6 comments:

Amy said...

We have eased into Halloween ourselves, but nothing beats a great Halloween party with friends. Your costumes look great!

Nee said...

Maybe I'll get your dad to dress up some day and I will borrow the costumes back.
You really were both very cute.
Did you win a prize!!
Loves.

Kelli said...

Cute costumes! Looks like fun! The host and hostess look like great people also! heehee.

Cass said...

Cute blog, I'm excited to follow it now!! Thanks for posting all these picture, I love them!

Callen and Liz said...

Crazy! Megan Price Ford is my cousin on my Dad's side of the family... The world is so small!

Kristine said...

Very cute and good job indeed to your mom! I am actually going to be Mrs. Potato head as well thanks to my friend already having it made from last year haha.