Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Warning: This is a vanity post

October 4, 2007


Happy four years to us.  Four years isn't anything compared to my grandparent who just celebrated 66 years or my parent at 34 or my in-laws at 39, but hey I'll take what I've got.

I have a lot to learn from these two, I am so grateful that they are in my life.



Thank heavens for my mom who followed us around to all our photo shoots.




I loved planning my wedding, I loved how everything turned out and I have learned more about love in the last four years than I thought was possible. XOXOXOXO

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Say WHAT?!?!?! Four already! I still am in awe of your amazing planning and beautiful wedding. Sure glad you two met each other and are still so in love. Proud of you!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!

Adam and Julia said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 years. I think you guys are perfect for each other!

Leslie said...

You have a right to be vain on your wedding day and every time you remember celebrating it. It brings back fond memories for me too :) Happy Anniversary.

Nee said...

it was so much fun to plan with you and be by your side on your great day.
I still think you would have been a great wedding planner!!!!
I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
You were the most beautiful bride!!!
Loves,
Mom

Jill said...

Yay! Happy 4 years. I feel the same about the 6 years I've been married, nothing compared to my parents, in-laws, etc. but I still feel proud!

Amy said...

Congratulations! It just keeps getting better :)