Monday, October 17, 2011

Sneak Peek



I got my wallpaper and I really really like it.  Now some of you maybe saying "Hey, that wasn't one of the wallpaper options" and you are correct.  I had to veto all of my first choices.  The imperial trellis was too expensive, the 3 trellis patterns only came in 20 inch wide rolls and my wall was 27 inches and the 2 Antonina Vella options would have needed to be trimmed and since I'm a novice that sounded too hard. 

I am excited for my mom to come down and help me put up my wallpaper!

5 comments:

Nee said...

I think it's fabulous. Looks like it's up already!!! I think that this pattern will look the best especially since we are railroading it.
I'm excited!!!
Loves,
Mom

Matt Parks said...

I like that pattern. It looks elegant but not gaudy. Very nice.

... HI Canessa!

Emily said...

Another fabulous choice!

Devanie said...

I like this best of all the options before- so great job! This is a little more delicate and more timeless- work it, girl!

Amy said...

This is going to look great! Glad you could find something that will work AND look good.