Friday, October 14, 2011

We need a facelift

If you remember, I worked for plastic surgeon for a year. Thus, I should be considered an expert in the cosmetic/aesthetic department. With all my experience, I decided that our house needed a facelift. Sorry that I don't have anything else to post about besides the house- I forgot my camera for our trip to Hilton Head, and all we do is house projects...I guess I could blog about the fast food we've been eating this last year.


Bart pullout out all the overgrown phitzers when we first moved in and then we mulched and planted hostas and a Japanese maple.


Last week we decided to tackle the front door and nasty geometric window that terribly dates the house.





The window isn't complete yet but the new front door is great.


We will see what the rest of the weekend brings since it's only Friday night...I used to think the weekend was for dating and fun but Bart disagrees.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

weekends were for dating and fun, but then you got married and boughta house. Weekends and holidays are just time to work for homeowners. :)

Matt and Joanna said...

you guys put us to shame! what an improvement!!!

Nee said...

silly kids....week-ends are for house projects then when you have kids they are for soccer games!!!!!
The front window fill-in is the greatest. I've seen it with the the brick put back in and it looks great.
Loves,
Mom

Brian and Lindsey said...

It's fun to see all of the big changes that you guys have made. It's a lot like watching HDTV;)