Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Top 2

I am so glad that you guys like Revere Pewter because it is my favorite. It is warm and light, with the right amount of gray and brown. Our floors are going to be the dark walnut, with a white ceiling and bright white trim.


I also like Ozark Shadows because I wanted to try something bold and daring, totally out of my comfort zone.  We have 12 feet of windows which let in plenty of light, so that's why I'm even debating the top two colors.


As you can see in the photos there is definitely a difference between the 2 paint options. I am planning on painting the entryway, office, living room and possible even the kitchen all in one of these colors.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You might really enjoy the deeper color. We painted our kitchen a pretty intense yellow, and my husband wasn't sure of it when we did it, but I still love it! It's only paint, right?